Come and play basketball with the Ashby Aztecs Basketball Club
We are looking for new players for the start of the 2018/19 Basketball season. Whether you are new to Basketball, played a bit at school or have lots of experience we have a position for you.
All ages and abilities welcome, The Ashby Aztecs have 3 mens teams, 1 womens team and training for Minis and Juniors.
All 4 senior teams teams play in the Leicester and Rutland Basketball League.
- Ashby A-Promoted to Division 2
- Ashby B and C – Division 4
- Ashby ladies – LBBL Womens League (Female only)
- Minis – Training in the sports hall Monday nights
- Juniors Training in the sports hall Wednesday nights
- Games and competitions for minis and juniors are arranged where possible throughout the year.
We have updated the Training and Fixtures calendar with training leading up to the first games usually at the end of September.
Learning to play basketball – Training starts 29th August 2018.
Please see the training schedule https://www.ashbybasketball.co.uk/training-and-fixtures/
Sessions are open to all abilities and cover basic skills building up to advanced drills, plays and positioning.
If you would like to know more please get in touch using the details on the contact page or come down to our first training session to see what we are all about.
Training is £2 per session in the lead up to the start of the season.